What i Eat in a Day as a Vegan To Stay LEAN and FIT
What I Eat in a Day
It’s another “what I eat in a day video” with lots of delicious recipes.
If you’ve been watching my videos for the past 2 months, it will be pretty obvious that I am in love with raw ice cream flavors. One of my absolute favorite is a handful of spinach and frozen bananas with a splash of lime juice or lemon. Soooo Goooood and healthy too.
It’s easiest to make it if you have a high speed blender (i.e. Vitamix or Blendtec) but if you don’t, try using a strong standard blender or better yet, a food processor.
If you have a weak blender, allow the bananas to defrost for 3mins before blending. Make sure you peel the bananas & cut them before freezing. Add a splash of coconut water or plain water to help blend.
1) Spinach Nice Cream
- 2-3 frozen bananas (make sure they are ripe)
- a handful spinach
- the juice of 1 lime or 1/2 lemon
- Add the frozen bananas and spinach in a food processor or vitamix blender.
- Do not blend for very long or it will become too runny. If you are using a standard blender, add in the spinach first with a little liquid (coconut water or plain water), lime juice and blend.
- Then add the frozen bananas to blend with the spinach.
- Serve with goji berries and chia seeds or whatever rocks your boat.
2) Oat Cookies
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Ripe Banana with Black Dots
- 2 Tablespoons Goji Berries or Raisins
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter (Optional)
- Mash the rolled oats, banana and goji berries together in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Take one tablespoon of the mixture in between your palms and then press down in the form of circles.
- Place them on parchment paper and bake for 10-15mins at 350 °F or 180° C.
- Allow them to cool for 10mins.
3) Sweet Potato (One Pot Meal)
- 2 large sweet potatoes (cubed)
- 1 red/white onion (sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 4-5 sweet tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 carrots (cubed)
- 1 red/green pepper
- fresh coriander (to taste)
- Dry fry the onions, garlic and tomatoes for about 2 minutes on medium heat in a pot.
- Add the sweet potatoes and stir for a few seconds.
- Add about 3 cups of water and the rest of the ingredients.
- Add sea salt, cumin powder and coriander to taste. You can add a little grated ginger for a different flavor.
- Allow to boil for about 30mins or until the sweet potatoes are soft.
- Simple, healthy and delicious.
For juicing tips click here:
10 Hacks to reduce stress and relax naturally