Easy 4 Ingredient Macaroons | Sugar Free
When I realized that fighting my desire for desserts was useless, I knew I had to come up with a plan. Thus was born a strategy I call “enjoy without damage.” This means finding ways to recreate the familiar dessert recipes I love without using the sugar, dairy, and flour that makes me feel tired and worn down.
Now, one of my favorite “bad for you” desserts is chocolate. These macaroons let you get the goodness of raw chocolate, with all its antioxidant and mood-enhancing effects in a simple and easy way.
Usually, we eat chocolate that’s processed, weak, and filled with dairy and sugar. But raw chocolate from cacao beans is a whole different story—a SuperFood you need to try!
- 2 cups unsweetend coconut shreds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Add the macaroon mixture into your food processor or blender and blend for about 1 minute.
- Use an ice cream spoon or measuring spoon. Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the mixture unto non-stick parchment paper. Keep doing this until you use up all of the mixture.
- Bake the macaroons at 350 °F or 180° C for 8-10mins.
- Mix the chocolate ingredients together. Make sure to use warm water or else it won’t come out right.
- Decorate the macaroons with the chocolate
- Now Disfruta